Day 1 Cairo – Casablanca
Depart from Cairo to Casablanca. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be free to spend at your leisure.
Day 2 Casablanca
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel and prepare to embark on an optional half-day tour of the city. This tour covers some of the most lavish areas of all of Morocco. You will visit areas such as Anfa and Ain Diab, where you explore area taking a moment to fully appreciate the gorgeous villas and fabulous gardens. Within the tour, you will also visit the largest religious monument in the world second only to Mecca, the Hassan II Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel and the remaining of the day is free to spend at your leisure.
Day 3 Casablanca
Take this opportunity to venture outside of Casablanca to discover what Morocco’s capital Rabat has to offer in an optional full-day excursion to Rabat. During the tour, you will experience both of Morocco’s past and present as you explore the fashionable new town and the bustling alleys of the old medina. You will visit iconic sites such as the Mausoleum of Mohammed V and Tour Hassan before you are transferred back to your hotel for your final nights stay in Casablanca.
Day 4 Casablanca - Marrakech
You will check-out of the hotel and be transferred to Marrakech by coach. Upon your arrival, you will be met, assisted, then taken to your hotel for check-in. The reaming of the day will be free to spend at your leisure.
Day 5 Marrakech
Take part in an optional full-day city tour that promises to dazzle you with all of Marrakech’s numerous treasures as you explore Mosque Koutoubia, Palais Bahia, Majorelle Garden, Djemaa EL Fna Square, and Souks. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 6 Marrakech
Free day to spend at your leisure.
Day 7 Marrakech – Cairo
After breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and be transferred to the airport for your scheduled return flight to Cairo.
Hotels & Rates
|Le Lido Thalasso & Spa
Casablanca - Morocco
Marrakech - Morocco
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
• Roundtrip economy airfare on Air Maroc regular flights, including taxes.
• 3 - nights accommodation in Casablanca on bed and breakfast basis including hotel taxes in 4* hotel.
• 3 - nights accommodation in Marrakech on a half board basis including hotel taxes in 4* hotel.
• Transportation from Casablanca to Marrakech.
• Airport transfers in Morroco.
• Tour leader with the group.
• Any item not mentioned in the “Package Include” section.
• VISA for LE 700 Single entry per person
- Two new Photos against a white background and a passport valid for at least 6 months.
- HR Letter.
- Original bank statement.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and Travel insurance (until age 65 years old) are required.
₋ Visa is obtained in approximately 21 to 30 working days from application date.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on Travco.