Day 1 Cairo –Barcelona
Depart from Cairo to Barcelona. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted, and transferred to the hotel for check-in. The remaining of the day is free giving you the chance to begin your exploration of the city with an optional walking city tour of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.
Day 2 Barcelona
Continue your exploration of this iconic city with an optional half day Barcelona city tour. During the tour, you will witness iconic sights such as the SagradaFamilia, Park Güell, the Camp Nou, the Gothic Quarter and the Olympic Ring. Once you have completed the tour you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Barcelona
Prepare yourself for a trip of a lifetime with an optional half day tour of Montserrat where you will visit the Church of Black Virgin Mary and see the Benedictine Monk with spectacular mountain views around 1200 meters high. After your exploration of Montserrat Monastery, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 Barcelona
Take the opportunity of having an optional half day visit to Camp Noufamous stadium where you will visit the FC Barcelona museum and learn about the club’s history via audiovisual displays. This is not the end because there will be other things that will surprise you during the tour. Also, you will visit the MontjuicMountain and ride the cable car.
Day 5 Barcelona
Expand your exploration of the Catalonia region of Spain with an optional full day city tour of Girona. The tour ends with your transfer back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 6 Barcelona
Enjoy an optional full day tour of La Roca Outlet. This tour allows you to complete your shopping desires where you can find everything you need. Once you have finished the tour of La Roca Outlet you will be transferred back to the hotel for your final night’s stay in Barcelona.
Day 7 Barcelona
Free day at leisure.
Day 8 Barcelona –Cairo
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will check-out of the hotel. You will then be transferred to the airport for your scheduled departure from Barcelona heading back to Cairo.
Hotels & Rates
|Evenia Rocafort Hotel
Barcelona - Spain
|Evenia Rosello Hotel
Barcelona - Spain
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
- Round trip economy airfare on Nileair regular flights, including taxes.
- 07 nights accommodation in Barcelona including breakfast & taxes.
- Round trip airport transfers in Barcelona.
- Tour leader with the group.
- City taxes and any item not mentioned in the “Package Includes” section.
- Local hotel taxes.
- Entry Visa for LE 2500 per person
- Entry Visa for LE 2500 per person with the following requirements:
- Original valid passport and old passports if applicable.
- Two recent photos against a white background size 3.5 X 4.5
- Original stamped English HR letter.
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English showing a reasonable amount.
- Original translated movement certificate (if you did not enter the Schengen area in the last 7 years).
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (until the age of 65 years old) are required.
- Visa is obtained in approximately 15 working days from application date.
- Visa decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on Travco.