Day 1 Arrival Day
- Upon arriving in Jeddah, you may spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 City Tour
- Have a great time sunbathing. You'll have a blast swimming and snorkeling on this boat ride, as well as having a delicious meal. You'll also enjoy the magnificent view of the sea.
Day 3 City Tour
- Nasseef House and Baghdadi House are two important heritage sites in Jeddah. Afterwards, you will take a walk through the Gold Market in Gabel Street before visiting Al-Qawsiya historical springs (Aeen Faraj Yuser) and Shafei and Ukash mosques. You will then have a traditional meal at Naranj prior to heading to Jeddah Fountain, one of the world's tallest fountains.
Day 4 Departure Day
- You may explore the city on foot or head to the airport for your flight, if applicable (and if you were dropped off at the hotel).
Hotels & Rates
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
- Airport transfers
- Red Sea tour with lunch
- Trip with lunch at Al Balad
- Taxes & surcharges
- English-speaking guide
- Snacks, meals & drinks on tour days
Any item other than mentioned in the package.
All personal items such as, beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.