Day 1 Cairo – Riyadh
- Departing Cairo , Upon arriving in Riyadh, you may spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 Riyadh
- Optional city tour: Take a look at some of the country’s greatest historic sites on this interesting tour, which begins at Al Murabba Historical Palace. Afterwards, you’ll have the chance to sample some amazing fusion cuisine at Takya. After lunch, you’ll get to explore Al Bujairi Heritage Park and Ad Diriyah, the birthplace of the Saudi royal family.
Day 3 Riyadh - Jeddah
- Optional city tour: Upon arriving at one of Saudi Arabia’s most popular tourist destinations, you’ll be able to relax in a traditional Arabian seating area and take in the incredible natural beauty. You’ll also get to experience an off-roading adventure on your way there. Before departing for Jeddah, eat a meal that has been pre-packaged for you.
Day 4 Jeddah
- Optional city tour: Aside from spending a fun day in the sun, you can also have fun water activities like snorkeling and diving on this fun boat ride. You’ll also have a delicious meal with wonderful sea views.
Day 5 Jeddah – Riyadh
- Optional city tour: On your tour of ancient Jeddah, you will discover the city’s heritage by visiting Nasseef House and Baghdadi House. You will also visit Gabel Street’s gold market before visiting Al-Qawsiya historical springs (Aeen Faraj Yuser) and Shafei and Ukash mosques for a quick tour. Furthermore, you will be served a traditional meal at Naranj. Once you have finished, you will head to the airport for your return trip to Riyadh.
Day 6 Riyadh – Cairo
- You can explore the city on foot or go to the airport (if applicable) once you check out of your hotel.
Download Our Brochure
Hotels & Rates
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
- Roundtrip economy airfare on Saudi Arabia regular flights, including taxes.
- 03 nights accommodation in Riyadh including breakfast and hotel taxes.
- 04 nights accommodation in Jeddah including breakfast and hotel taxes.
- Any item other than mentioned in the package.
- All personal items such as, beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Airport transfers
- Visa Fees
- Original passport
- 2 recent photos
- Original stamped HR letter or commercial register & taxes card
- Copy of the educational certificate
- Bank statement covers the last 6 months
- Hotel reservation confirmed
- Flight ticket
- Itinerary of the trip
Saudi Arabia Tourism Visa Requirements:
- Client should fill an online application on the website of Enjaz and paying the visa fees online.
- Book an appointment through the link of VFS Tasahil to submit his / her file and paying the handling fees of the Visa Center
The visa process takes from 5 up to 10 Days (it depends on the low & high season)
Please note that the following requirements will be needed in order to complete the online application for a Tourism visa.