Day 1 Arrival Day
- Upon arriving in Riyadh, you can spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 City Tour
- Take a look at some of the country's greatest historic sites on this interesting tour, which begins at Al Murabba Historical Palace. Afterwards, you'll have the chance to sample some amazing fusion cuisine at Takya. After lunch, you'll get to explore Al Bujairi Heritage Park and Ad Diriyah, the birthplace of the Saudi royal family.
Day 3 City Tour
- Upon arriving at one of Saudi Arabia's most popular tourist destinations, you'll be able to relax in a traditional Arabian seating area and take in the incredible natural beauty. You'll also get to experience an off-roading adventure on your way there. Before departing for Jeddah, eat a meal that has been pre-packaged for you.
Day 4 City Tour
- Aside from spending a fun day in the sun, you can also have fun water activities like snorkeling and diving on this fun boat ride. You'll also have a delicious meal with wonderful sea views.
Day 5 City Tour
- On your tour of ancient Jeddah, you will discover the city's heritage by visiting Nasseef House and Baghdadi House. You will also visit Gabel Street's gold market before visiting Al-Qawsiya historical springs (Aeen Faraj Yuser) and Shafei and Ukash mosques for a quick tour. Furthermore, you will be served a traditional meal at Naranj. Once you have finished, you will head to the airport for your return trip to Riyadh.
Day 6 Departure Day
- You can explore the city on foot or go to the airport (if applicable) once you check out of your hotel.
Hotels & Rates
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
- Airport transfersEnglish-speaking guide
- Riyadh Pulse tour with lunch
- Red Sea tour with lunch
- Al Balad trip with lunch
- Taxes & surcharges
- Snacks, meal & drinks on tour days
Any item other than mentioned in the package.
All personal items such as, beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Duly filled application form
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel, residence, etc.) for the applicant’s duration of stay in Saudi Arabia
- Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
- Applicants must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- Roundtrip ticket and travel itinerary
- Proof of employment
- Financial solvency/bank statement