Day 1 Arrival Day
- Once you've checked into your Abha hotel, prepare for a visit to Shada Archaeological Palace and Al Milfa Palace.
Day 2 City Tour
- After breakfast, you will be given a tour of Shamasan Fort before heading to Al Souda Mountain, where you will visit the Basket Market.
Day 3 City Tour
- Having breakfast before heading out to Tuesday Market, where you can buy unique gifts, is a great idea. Afterward, you will take a tour of Habala, a hanging village that is very popular.
Day 4 City Tour
- Prior to entering Jizan, you'll have the opportunity to dine on a lunch picnic at Fiifa Mountains. After grabbing a quick meal at the hotel, you'll set out for Jizan. Once you are there, you may relax or explore at your discretion
Day 5 City Tour
- Have breakfast at the hotel and spend the day as you desire.
Day 6 City Tour
- After breakfast, you will be taken to Jazan Heritage Village where you can have lunch and explore the village on foot.
Day 7 Departure Day
- Take a look at the Sabia Old Market and the Mango Market in Jizan. Finish up your journey by visiting a coffee plantation. You may arrive at the hotel to check out and then head to the airport (if applicable).
Downlead this Package brochure
Hotels & Rates
|Blue inn Boutique Abha
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Radisson Blu Resort Jizan
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
All prices are subject to change due to unforeseen fluctuation in foreign exchange rates and/or incidental taxes imposed without prior notice
Attractions travelers recommend
Transfers and Flights
- Economy class return flight - Optional private airport transfer - Optional intercity transfer
- A daily breakfast is included with a 3-night hotel stay in Abha or Jizan.
- In addition to Shada Archaeological Palace and Al Milfa Palace, you may tour Al Souda Mountain Basket Market. You may also tour Abha's famous Tuesday Market, visit Fifa Mountains, or take in the Sabia Old Market and the Mango Market in Jizan. You may also visit a coffee farm in Jizan or visit Jazan Heritage Village.
Taxes & surcharges.
Any item other than mentioned in the package.
All personal items such as, beverages, room service, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
Airport transfers & Transfer fron Abha to Jizan
- Duly filled application form
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel, residence, etc.) for the applicant’s duration of stay in Saudi Arabia
- Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
- Applicants must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- Roundtrip ticket and travel itinerary
- Proof of employment
- Financial solvency/bank statement