Day 1 Cairo – Paris
Depart from Cairo to Paris, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Day 2 Paris
Discover Paris as if you have never seen it in this optional Paris half day City Tour that includes a guide to explore all the famous sights of Paris such as; Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Trocadero, Opera, Place Vendome, Place Concorde, Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Pantheon, Sacre Coeur, etc... Also the tour includes a Bateaux (cruise) where we will pass beneath elegant bridges like Pont Neuf, listen to audio commentary and learn all about the sights and history of the city.
Day 3 Paris
Who did not dream about learning some of the animation tricks or visiting the land of fairytales? On day 3, your dream can come true if you book the optional full day to Disneyland Paris where you will spend around 13 hours to explore the 2 parks!
Day 4 Paris
Seeking to discover another enchanting city? In that case you can go on the optional full day Bruges trip which is also known as 'The Venice of the North’. Why not? (Excluding lunch)
Day 5 Paris
If you want to explore Paris and get to know more about its culture then do not miss the optional tour to Versailles Palace which is one of the absolute accomplishments in French 17th century art.
Day 6 Paris - Cairo
Time to say goodbye to Paris because that is the departing day to head back to Cairo.
Hotels & Rates
|121 Paris Hotel
Paris - France
Paris - France
- Travco Holidays reserves the right to change the rate to offset any incidental increase in taxes or currency exchange rates.
- Tour leader in group with a minimum of 25 persons per group.
- City tax to be paid directly by the client in the hotel.
Attractions travelers recommend
- Round trip economy airfare on Egypt Air regular flights, including taxes.
- 5 - nights accommodation in Paris including breakfast and hotel taxes.
- Round trip Airport transfers in Paris.
- Tour leader with groups of 25 persons minimum.
- Any item not mentioned in the “Package Includes” section.
Entry Visa for LE 2,500 per person.
- Entry Visa for LE 2500 per person with the following requirements:
- Original valid passport and old passports if applicable.
- Two recent photos against a white background size 3.5 X 4.5
- Original stamped HR letter in English.
- Original stamped bank statement for last 6 months in English showing a reasonable amount.
- Flight ticket printout, hotel reservation, and Travel insurance until the age of 65 years old.
- Visa is obtained in approximately 15 working days from the application date.
- Visa decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on Travco.